The Nedbank Group and the NBF resumed hosting their high-level business interaction platform, the Nedbank-NBF Networking Forum in May. The first installment of the quarterly forums for 2015 was hosted on Tuesday, 26 May 2015 in Sandton.
Keynote presentation by Nedbank’s lead Economist, Mr. Isaac Matshego, provided delegates with a refreshing insight into Africa's prime investment opportunities as well as the continent's economic landscape around developing markets.
This networking forum, themed 'Africa's 2015 Economic Outlook' focused on an in-depth analysis of the continent's economic position and the various dynamics that drive it forward. Key questions addressed included:
• What are the new business and economic trends in Africa?
• Which sectors areas are likely to experience growth in 2015?
• What are the top 10 African countries to watch this year?
• What are the top 10 pitfalls expanding businesses need to look out for?
• Who are Africa’s current and best trading partners this year?